Company: Fly Dubai
Dubai, DU, United Arab Emirates
The ‘IT Asset & Configuration Officer’ would be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing a system for the accurate tracking, reporting, controlling, and safeguarding of IT’s assets. He/she would also be responsible for maintaining inventory database and handling hardware/software inventory assignments.
1. Maintains software licenses and renewal contracts.
2. Develops reports required for efficient Asset Management.
3. Establishes software and hardware maintenance contracts.
4. Maintains and develops process for check in and check out of loaned equipment.
5. Obtains quotes for hardware and software from vendors.
6. Analyse and continuously improve processes in Asset Management for efficiency and accuracy.
7. Documents processes and procedures for efficient Asset Management.
8. Assists in assigning equipment for new PC installations, replacements and transfers.
9. Enters requisitions in financial system for purchase process.
10. Asset Management of IT Infrastructure and Network devices
11. Manage acquisition, deployment, utilization, tracking, security, and final disposition of IT assets.
12. Plan and implement IT hardware asset life cycle strategy.
13. Responsible for following, supporting, and enforcing all Asset Management processes and procedures.
14. Adhere to flydubai change management process and procedures for efficient use and handling of all resource changes (Hardware, software, service and data) to minimize the impact of Change-related faults.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Requires Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent related experience.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with IT Asset Management
• Requires knowledge of computer hardware, software, peripherals, and database development.
• Working knowledge of IT Asset Management tools such as BMC Remedy Force, Service Now, HP Asset Manager, etc
• Needs to be a subject matter expert on IT hardware asset management
• Extremely proficient in MS Office Applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel
• Project Management
• Team-Oriented and work well in a collaborative environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. .
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)