About the Team
This role is part of the Global Digital marketing team. The Digital team creates personalised digital experiences for our clients and prospects. The Engagement team attracts them with social, search, email and marketing automation tactics, and then the Experience/Content team delivers a personalized experience adding value that they cannot live without.
About the Role
This role works closely with the Global Campaign Leader to execute PwC’s online strategy. The role supports delivery of PwC’s content strategy across web, mobile and social, focusing on a client-centric experience. The role works directly with stakeholders from the business (LOS, Sectors, Territories) and the Global Marketing organisation.
- Support the planning and execution of the content strategy for all properties (PwC.com, Strategy&, plus other global domains). This includes development of new microsites/pages, refreshing sites and an annual content, working with stakeholders at all levels to review and manage all content across the global site.
- Work extensively with the Adobe AEM CMS to create, and manage content.
- Collaborates and partners with Marketing, Creative/Design, and external creative and development resources to inspire a ‘digital-first’ approach and deliver best in class online client experiences.
- Strong website development and site management/maintenance experience to continuously monitor the site and maintain/remediate/mitigate against broken/toxic links, redirects and accessibility/usability issues.
- Optimises all pages organic search meta data with a strategic focus on driving B2B traffic to sites and ensure pages and site overall is performing at an optimal level.
- Provide each stakeholder group regular KPI reporting and show progress against agreed deliverables to improve and maintain high quality site performance.
- Help define best practice by ongoing measurement and documentation of successful approaches.
- Build strong working relationships with PwC content owners, key stakeholders, the Global Marketing Organisation, developers and clients both internally and externally.
Skills & Experience Required
Technical subject matter expertise in digital (web, mobile, social, analytics) best practices, usability, digital risk issues, and digital technologies. These include:
- Demonstrable experience in creating, maintaining, monitoring and reporting websites, using measurement, search analytics and reporting tools.
- Strong planning and executing digital projects, including project management of digital campaigns, and website development and maintenance
- Strong knowledge of digital content development & website management, especially in CMS: Adobe Experience Manager and other Adobe products.
- Superior SEO capabilities, using keyword analysis to optimize search and content discovery
- Depth of Analytical reporting, using Adobe Analytics/Google and analysis of website metrics to understand user experience and content usage trends – and make recommendations for improvement
- Help define best practice by ongoing measurement and documentation of successful approaches
- Building working relationships with PwC content owners, key stakeholders, developers and clients both internally and externally.
- Strong experience of Crownpeak/ActiveStandards
- Task management tools (Workfront)
- Site planning, Wireframing, Image editing tools
- Development of interactive data tools: i.e. Diagnostic / Charting
Internal firm services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal firm services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we’re open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity