Believing in better has helped us become a thriving FTSE 100 company. We’ve developed amazing products and services and delivered exceptional entertainment to over 11 million households across the UK and Ireland. Our success is largely thanks to the dedicated people that work here. Join us as a Brand Marketing Executive and you’ll be part of the team that continually delivers brilliant results, the right way.
At the very heart of everything Sky does is a drive to make entertainment better. TV Marketing sits at the epicentre of this ambition as it strives to deliver the best possible experience for our customers by allowing them to watch the TV they love, when where and how they want to. It is a vibrant and dynamic team that delivers best in class products for Sky customers.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky+HD premium package, an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There’s a range of other benefits to help you make valuable tax and national insurance savings too.
As Brand Marketing Executive you will work closely with senior members of the team in evaluating, developing and delivering advertising campaigns, with a focus on creative excellence and message cut through to deliver effective communications.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on Sky’s most advanced TV Products. You will get the opportunity to work across Sky Store, Sky Box Sets and a new kids content product launching later this year. The combined products have large budgets through the year to deliver best in class creative campaigns and media strategies.
Day to Day
• Helping to develop inspiring creative and media briefs that will deliver integrated, effective marketing campaigns to achieve our business goals
• Working closely with our agency partners to brief, review and feedback on creative ideas and media strategies
• Development of creative in all media channels including TV, OOH, digital, social and print, with regular exposure to new and innovative media opportunities
• Helping to manage large Brand and Engagement marketing budgets across multiple projects
• Managing the day to day relationships with internal stakeholders and presenting to senior stakeholders at HOD level and Director level
• Managing the product presence across the online estate (Sky.com) and delivering key updates
To be successful in this role you’ll need to understand agency process and have a proven ability to manage agencies and develop strong, collaborative relationships. As well as having an understanding of TTL media channels, strategy and format. Collaboration, creativity and a passion for ideas is essential.
Managing stakeholders across multiple projects and juggling deadlines will play a part in your successful as well as being able to use insight to back your thinking.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better